lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

RANDOMNESS

This week… today in the morning my parents + my sister left. They went to the airport to catch a plane to go to the United States to visit the Universities where my sister has been accepted. They will be gone for a whole week; this actually makes me feel a bit less stressed and giving me more liberty. So this week I have decided that I will work even harder and still have time to do what I like. This weekend I went to my farm only for Saturday and Sunday going there was also a dangerous flight because the weather was really bad and a cloud brought us down 500 feet. Now days my dad lends me the car in the farm so I am able to drive to my Grandfather’s house and to the flower park we have in the farm. I have to admit that sometimes I get a bit crazy with the car and I go to a place where you can kind of drift with the car, but when I start feeling that it is getting a bit dangerous I stop.

Lately nothing interesting has been going in my life so I have been finding it difficult to wright a post. That’s why this post is full of randomness :p.